Many people are considering residential window tinting in Davie, Fla. After all, the Sunshine State, especially South Florida, is the ideal state to have windows tinted. It retains the heat and sunlight from streaming into the house all day, keeping it cooler. However, it’s a good idea that people know how to take care of the tinting so that it lasts many years.
“If you have professional grade window tinting installed and you take care of it, then it will last for a long time,” explains Vince Ceraulo, president of Southern Glass Protection. “You can increase the product’s longevity.”
Those with window tint need to remember a few tips to keep it looking great for years. These include:
- Don’t use a blade on it. When cleaning the windows, avoid using a blade on the tinting.
- Avoid using any harsh chemicals, including ammonia, to clean a window that has tint on it. Only wash it with mild soap so that nothing gets damaged.
- To wash the tinted window, use clean water with a squirt of mild dish soap in it. You can use a soft cloth or a soft rubber squeegee to clean the window with the solution.
- Avoid using anything abrasive on the tint, including brushes, rough paper towels, or things that may have particles on them, such as sand or other debris.
- Get the help of a professional if you are in doubt so that it prolongs the life of the window tint.
“We are happy to ensure that our customers know how to take care of the tint,” added Ceraulo. “If they have any questions or need help, we are here. Providing great customer service is a priority of ours.”
For over 20 years, Southern Glass Protection has provided high-quality https://southernglassprotection.com/window-tinting-davie/ in Davie and the surrounding areas. Their professionals have earned a 5-star reputation for excellent work and providing top-notch customer service. They also stand behind their product, offering a 100% lifetime transferable warranty on all the Vista window film they use. They are currently offering all new customers a 10% off coupon for services. All installation is completed within hours, taking around 15 minutes per window.
About Southern Glass Protection
With over 20 years of experience, Southern Glass Protection is the leading window film company in the Boca Raton, Fla., area. The company offers professional residential and commercial window tinting services, helping customers reduce energy bills and add style, security, privacy, and UV protection. To get more information about the company, visit the site at: https://southernglassprotection.com
Southern Glass Protection
5222 NW 110th Ave
Disclaimer: The views, suggestions, and opinions expressed here are the sole responsibility of the experts. No Broadcast Digest journalist was involved in the writing and production of this article.